windowShape Lubuntu Linux and xcompmgr

Ruslan Zasukhin ruslan_zasukhin at valentina-db.com
Sun Jan 5 15:59:58 EST 2014

On 1/5/14, 10:50 PM, "Ruslan Zasukhin" <ruslan_zasukhin at valentina-db.com>
wrote:

If you have a fast Internet connection, you can change your settings to make
sure videos always play in HD qualities when they¹re available:
    1.    Go to your Settings page
    2.    Select Always play HD on fullscreen (when available)
    3.    Click the Save button

https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/91449?hl=en

--
Best regards,