LiveCode and SCRUM tools

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Sun Jan 5 12:46:22 EST 2014

Richard-

Sunday, January 5, 2014, 9:35:47 AM, you wrote:

> The cost-benefit of agile methods is generally not in question, but as
> with any process it's helpful to remain mindful of the trade-offs, and
> remain willing, as Geoff's team has, to take liberties when tailoring
> other people's processes for your own team.

Or any team. I've never worked anyplace that said they had a pure
agile <whatever> environment, everyone always says they have a
"modified" <scrum,kanban,yaddayadda> environment. And while agile
purists may kick and scream about that, I think it's best to ignore
the dogma and use what works and toss the rest.

--
-Mark Wieder
 ahsoftware at gmail.com