LiveCode and SCRUM tools

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Sun Jan 5 01:07:39 EST 2014

I guess it's a different world these days.  The thought of trying to assess
progress on a daily basis seems like a major case of micro management to
me.  No matter what the reporting period is, if someone isn't good at
estimating their progress, the project slips. Splitting a project into such
small tasks that they can be measured on a daily basis seems practically
impossible.  Plus, back to the critical path issue, if a sprint or whatever
you want to call it takes twice as long as estimated but still doesn't
affect the overall project end date, so what?

But once again, I'm "old school" so if that works for people, that's all
that matters.

Sorry, I guess this is getting wildly [OT]

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>