LiveCode and SCRUM tools

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Sat Jan 4 13:21:00 EST 2014

I watched the videos on Scrum and Kanban.  I realize they are very short
overviews and I may be missing something but neither one of them appears to
include the concept of a critical path.  Not sure how a project management
tool can function correctly without that.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>