LC Dictionary - trivial but annoying

John john at onechip.com
Fri Jan 3 22:51:29 EST 2014

   I have noticed this happening on and off again.  I cannot for the life of me figure out what the recipe is for recreating it.  Every time it happens I try and repeat the same steps to no avail.  For me, this has happened on more than one version of LC and more than one version of the OS.

Thanks,
John

On Jan 3, 2014, at 7:35 PM, Jerry Jensen <jhj at jhj.com> wrote:

> Ah, well, now it works for me too. OSX 10.8.5, LC Community 6.5.1 .
> This has bugged me before, in fact a lot, but I can't make it happen right now. I probably didn't notice when it stopped bugging me.
> I'll be keeping my eyes peeled.
> .Jerry
>
> On Jan 3, 2014, at 7:10 PM, Peter Haworth <pete at lcsql.com> wrote:
>
>> Works fine for me too.  OSX 10.7.4
>>
>> Pete
>> lcSQL Software
>> On Jan 3, 2014 6:16 PM, "Geoff Canyon" <gcanyon at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> I can't replicate this. I tried in 5.5, and 6.5.1. Tried with the toolbar
>>> set to text only, text and image (and clicked on the image) and image only.
>>> Every time:
>>>
>>> 1. Run LC
>>> 2. Click to show dictionary