LC Dictionary - trivial but annoying

Brahmanathswami brahma at hindu.org
Fri Jan 3 22:29:11 EST 2014

Confirmed here,

6.5.1 OS X Mavericks

but it gets worse:

Open dictionary from Help menu or tool bar.

Enter search term and hit return or click on the search icon... nothing
happens... I have to go over and click "All" first... then searches.

If I switch, using the left panel, to e.g. Object --> Field  then enter
"exitField" and hit return... nothing happens... i have to go over and
click on "Field" then it searches.

OK try closing and opening and clicking on the result field. Then enter
"exitField"

nothing is found... I have to go and click on something in the left
panel, with "All" or Object-->Field

then it finds it

This "feels" like it is related.

More than "unprofessional" it qualifies as "broken"

Swasti Astu, Be Well!
Brahmanathaswami

Kauai's Hindu Monastery
www.HimalayanAcademy.com