Change in behavior of minHeight property

dunbarx at aol.com dunbarx at aol.com
Fri Jan 3 19:08:20 EST 2014

I would say it is not a bug, but rather a feature. For example, if you lock the position and size of an object in the inspector, the resize handles gray out, and to all intents, the thing seems set in stone. But the arrowKeys will move it (I find this dodge useful), and of course any script may have its way with it, all while still "locked".

This sort of locking is to keep users and their precocious mice at bay, not the authors.

Craig