Format function on LiveCode 6.5.1

dunbarx at aol.com dunbarx at aol.com
Fri Jan 3 01:31:36 EST 2014

"0017" for both.  MacBook Air 10.6.8  LC 6.5.1

Interestingly I thought there was some sort of trick involved, as I copied and pasted your text into a new field. What came over was a block of black opaque "text", that I could not do a thing with. Pasting individual lines into msg worked fine. I deleted the field and tried another. No issue at all, so I guess it was not you, but rather a glitch in LC itself.

Craig