commandNames/functionNames

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Thu Jan 2 22:08:23 EST 2014

Pete-

> I'm noticing a large number of commands/functions missing from the above
> properties.  For example all the iphonexxx stuff and revEnvironmentxxx
> stuff.

The lists as they currently exist in the engine are just that: lists
that have to be maintained by hand. Sometime in the future this
mechanism may change and have some relation with the real world. But I
think it's fairly low on the priority list.

Hopefully soon all the iphonexxx stuff will become mobilexxx stuff, or
most of it at any rate.

--
-Mark Wieder
 ahsoftware at gmail.com