Happy New Year 2014 Everyone!

Pierre Sahores sc at sahores-conseil.com
Wed Jan 1 15:18:03 EST 2014

Happy 2014 to all, dear LC community and team friends but, please be aware that even when Kevin's gang will target successfully the multimedia stretch goal - hopefully this year ! -, LC won't include, at least in standard, the fantastic italian M2Tech Hiface DAC i discovered as connected to the home's HIFI config last week…

http://www.whathifi.com/blog/m2tech-hiface-dac-hands-on-review

To all those who feed daily jazz, classical, rock, baroque… i just can very highly recommend this little orange 10 grams magician. It should be able to represent the best upgrade your HIFI will ever receive to listen dematerialized music from iTunes and more. Test it against JazzAscona Radio or Jazz24 from KPLU "et vous m'en direz des nouvelles" ;D

All the best to All,

Pierre