[OT] stop scrolling text - Spritz

Peter M. Brigham pmbrig at gmail.com
Fri Feb 28 16:15:27 EST 2014

OK, my version is updated with the bars above and below the spritz field, and the center character in red. I used a monospaced font so the red center letter remains centered. I added a display of the effective reading speed (words/min) as well.

go url "https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/3504108/SpritzTest.livecode"

Dueling apps!

-- Peter

Peter M. Brigham