Strange behavior of the IDE?

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Fri Feb 28 11:41:16 EST 2014

Thanks Graham, good you found the source of the problem.

I can't resist putting in a plug for using Strict Compilation mode (Script
Editor tab of Preferences).  It's saved my bacon many a time since I
started using it and would have caught the unquoted @ sign during
compilation, saving you several hours of time and frustration :-)

It can be a pain switching an existing stack over to strict compilation
mode but I have a stack that helps by inserting local declarations, putting
quotes round things that need them and checking for possible misspellings
of variable names.  If you'd like a copy, contact me off list and I'll send
it to you.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>