Grouping controls within a group

Björnke von Gierke bvg at mac.com
Thu Feb 27 09:06:31 EST 2014

You can also use the "start / stop editing" command while locking the screen. Basic testing shows it that just messing with relayerGroupedControls doesn't help... Could be nice if that'd be possible. Until then, the following works:

on mouseUp
   lock screen
   start editing group 1
   group button 1 and button 2