Near Text Search

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Wed Feb 26 23:12:48 EST 2014

I just did a query on soundex for 3 values: Whittier Fun Center, Whitier Fun Center and Wittier Fun Center. All returned the same result. I think what I will do is create a column populated with the soundex of the customer name as a secondary lookup when I don’t get an exact match, then alert the user and ask him if this isn’t really what he wanted.

Bob