How To Say "This Is Crap" In Different Cultures

stephen barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Wed Feb 26 22:35:35 EST 2014

On Wed, Feb 26, 2014 at 7:08 PM, Mark Wieder <mwieder at ahsoftware.net> wrote:

> Seem like a good time to recommend fip internet radio:
> http://www.fipradio.fr/player

Fip was my favorite while in France, and one of the earliest streaming
stations on the net. I was so happy to find it when I returned to the
states in 1999. They are certainly the most eclectic thing on radio -
 Opera to Miles Davis to Huong Thanh to Natasha Atlas to Moby, all in the
same set.  I have made many musical discoveries listening to that station.
Again, no commercials whatsoever, and in French daytime, just short traffic
reports and news, but mostly music.

*--*
*Stephen Barncard - San Francisco Ca. USA - Deeds Not Words*