Support for Mac OSX 10.5

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Wed Feb 26 22:06:39 EST 2014

I compared a PC laptop once with the same hardware, memory, hard drive and quality of display, including the graphics chip, and the price difference was within $200 for Apple’s top of the line Macbook Pro. The difference is, as you touched on, that Apple does not make lower end products that can price compete with PC manufacturers. Not to say that there isn’t a huge market for entry level PC’s and laptops, of course there is. It’s just that when comparing apples to oranges, we should probably choose fruit from the same level of orchards.

Bob