How To Say "This Is Crap" In Different Cultures

stephen barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Wed Feb 26 16:02:42 EST 2014

On Wed, Feb 26, 2014 at 7:15 AM, Mike Kerner <MikeKerner at roadrunner.com>wrote:

> iTunes Radio for me is FULL of ads, AND it sucks.

I don't like the idea of a machine picking music for me, but the worst is
the artists getting practically no money for their performances.

The good name and history of radio should not be sullied by the use of the
name 'iTunes Radio' or any of the 'services'.

If one wants to hear real radio with entertaining and musically informed
presenters, listen to the free 'BBC Radio 6' the best radio music stream….

*--*
*Stephen Barncard - San Francisco Ca. USA - Deeds Not Words*