Support for Windows XP

Andrew Kluthe andrew at ctech.me
Wed Feb 26 13:00:22 EST 2014

Sure did. I'm honestly not far at all from saying goodbye to windows for
all but testing and infrequent purposes. The only thing keeping me here was
occasional PC Gaming and some wonky livecode stuff from a few versions ago.
I tried it for almost a year but found myself booting less often into my
linux mint with cinnamon partition out of laziness to switch there for just
my browsing and some non-livecode programming work. Now that livecode is
working better on linux (and has been) and I can fire up a game when work
is done and the kids are to bed, I think I could make it stick. I really
prefer the workflow and simplicity I had on cinnamon. I find myself looking
for windows programs that emulate some of those window management features.

Anyhow, this got very offtopic. Carry on.