scaleFactor in LiveCode 6.6 (dp1)

Dave Kilroy dave at applicationinsight.com
Wed Feb 26 11:18:59 EST 2014

Is anyone else making use of scaleFactor?

I'm going to be able to use it in an upcoming piece of work for Windows
where an app with a complex GUI will be displayed on a range of differently
sized screens - and it will save me from hours of fiddly work - I love it!

It's still not completely 'cooked' as a functionality (locating a stack with
scaleFactor applied could be a bit smoother) but I'm sure it will improve...

scaleFactor is definitely my favourite part of 6.6 - but who knows, maybe in
time I'll learn to love 'assert' too

Kind regards

Dave

-----
"Some are born coders, some achieve coding, and some have coding thrust upon them." - William Shakespeare & Hugh Senior