Support for Mac OSX 10.5

Björnke von Gierke bvg at mac.com
Wed Feb 26 07:24:51 EST 2014

On 25.02.2014, at 18:08, Mark Schonewille <m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com> wrote:

> No longer supporting OSX 10.5 will definitely be a blow in the face for the educational market!

I agree with the direction of Mark's point, but maybe not with the way he assesses it's severity.

Maintaining good terms with the educational market is something that comes up often, as a good strategy to get new blood into the LC mindshare. Not having an up to date engine for older Mac OS versions is definitely a way to say "educational market? uninterested."

In addition, if actions and communications form RunRev regarding educational markets where more stringent and less confused overall, removing older OS versions would not be an issue, because other narratives would carry messages of dedication and will to support schoolish endeavours.

--

Use an alternative Dictionary viewer:
http://bjoernke.com/bvgdocu/

Chat with other RunRev developers: