Localization on iOS

Alan Stenhouse alanstenhouse at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 24 10:37:09 EST 2014

Hi Ender,

Exactly this does it.

Just create an empty folder called, I think for Turkish, tr.lproj

Now use the copy file pane in the Standalone settings inside Livecode to copy that to your project.

If you have your phone in Turkish then the iOS dialogs etc should now appear in Turkish.

If you support multiple languages then just add more folders, using the right international codes for the language name.

Give it a try - it works for me.

You don't have to worry about pList settings or anything else IIRC.

Let me know any other questions…

HTH

cheers

Alan