Fairly offensive message

dunbarx at aol.com dunbarx at aol.com
Mon Feb 24 10:05:40 EST 2014

Richmond.

He could be a valuable contributor, since some of his points are quite valid. It may be that the promotion of LiveCode needs a more professional effort and branding, analogous to the topic of the flame war that can be read in the forum, which was about whether LC is a product that lives up to its hype.

If you read Anthony's original post, you will find I am mixed up in it, erm, pretty heavily. I still do not understand if he is trying to galvanize the community, or is just a malcontent. I really do think both. But this sort of person could be very useful to us all. I think he really likes LC.

Craig