offset broken?

Earthednet-wp prothero at earthednet.org
Sun Feb 23 22:13:35 EST 2014

I always had trouble getting my students to read instructions. I used formatting and hilighting to emphasize critical points, which helped a bit. Anyway, I'll have to be more diligent about reading the docs. I'm also amazed at the amount of discussion this topic generated.
Best,
Bill

William Prothero
http://es.earthednet.org