6.6 revTools placement

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Sun Feb 23 17:00:25 EST 2014

Haven't seen that behavior, it opens where it was positioned last time LC
closed down.  This is on OSX 10.7.4

Related to that, I d rather not see the Tools palette open at all on
startup if it was'nt open when LC closed down.  I believe that's the way
the Application Browser works.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>