[OT] Michigan Repository

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Sun Feb 23 16:14:32 EST 2014

On 23/02/14 21:58, Mark Wieder wrote:
> Richmond-
>
> Sunday, February 23, 2014, 11:07:08 AM, you wrote:
>
>> I am not sure how comprehensive that is; I found another version of that
>> here:
> Sherman, set the wayback machine to 1995.
> We're going to visit .sit.hqx.

Yeah, well, if like me, you have an iMac G3 running Mac OS 9.2.2 sitting
on your desk
things such as .hqx and 'sit should not be a headache.

Richmond maybe a bit mad keeping lots of old-tech lying around, but not
completely . . . LOL

I suppose, if I really felt mind-blowingly public-spirited, I would
download the lot, decompress
everything and repackage things as .zip files: the question then would
be, where would I
upload them to: this being, preferably, an FTP site with a replica of
the file structure of the Michigan Rep.

Richmond.