dg library put errors into msg when opening card?

zryip theSlug zryip.theslug at gmail.com
Sun Feb 23 10:55:04 EST 2014

Klaus,

A copy paste or a deletion of the datagrid can be an explanation.

We can fix this manually or call DGH to help. We have a tool ready for
this situation.

1. Activate DGH and double click on your datagrid form
2. In the Behaviors / Templates topic, click on the 3 dots button in
regard of the "Row template" option
3. We have a representation of the datagrid template. As the link to
the template is lost, all the lines should be in red
4. Click on the edit button
5. This should show a list of the possible row groups in the template
stack detected by DGH
6. Select the one you want and click on the "Select" button (Note you
can also created a new template for the data grid, by clicking on the
"New..." button)
7. Confirm the DGH warning
8. Your datagrid should be cured.

Best,

On Sun, Feb 23, 2014 at 4:26 PM, Klaus major-k <klaus at major-k.de> wrote:
> Hi Zryip,
>
> Am 23.02.2014 um 16:20 schrieb zryip theSlug <zryip.theslug at gmail.com>:
>
>> Hi Klaus,
>>
>> Do you have really a data grid substack named "Data Grid Templates
>> 1362542789804", in your project?
>
> no, the substack containing the Row Template and Behavior has the id 1393161990962!
> Maybe that was a substack of a previously deleted datagrid?
>
> How can I "cure the hiccup" of the dg library concerning the erratic reference to that substack?
> Thanks!
>
>> Best,
>>
>> On Sun, Feb 23, 2014 at 4:05 PM, Klaus major-k <klaus at major-k.de> wrote:
>>> Hi friends,
>>>
>>> strange problems here (as ususal).
>>>
>>> 1. I created a fresh datagrid FORM on a card.
>>> 2. I have a script that populates it with data.
>>>
>>> All is working fine, but when I navigate to that card***, I get this in the message box:
>>> *** I do not populate the dg on open or preopencard or anything else!
>>> That's what stumbling me?!
>>>
>>> 91,0,1
>>> 69,3070,5,group id 1006 of card id 1005 of stack "Data Grid Templates 1362542789804"
>>> 126,3070,1
>>> 241,3070,1,_list.CalculateFormattedHeight
>>> 353,0,0,button id 1005 of group id 1004 of card id 1002 of stack "/Applications/Revolution Enterprise/LiveCode 6.5.2.app/Contents/Tools/Toolset/revdatagridlibrary.rev"
>>> 573,2396,1,_list.CalculateFormattedHeight
>>> 587,2390,1
>>> 241,2390,1,_CalculateFormattedHeight
>>> 353,0,0,button id 1005 of group id 1004 of card id 1002 of stack "/Applications/Revolution Enterprise/LiveCode 6.5.2.app/Contents/Tools/Toolset/revdatagridlibrary.rev"
>>> 573,1608,1,_CalculateFormattedHeight
>>> 253,1605,9
>>> 253,1603,1
>>>
>>> I know that e.g. 91 means "stack not found" but have no idea WHAT stack is missing nor what might go wrong "behind the scenes" in the dg library.
>>> The DG itself is working as exspected!
>>>
>>> Any hints highly welcome! :-)
>>> Thanks!
>
> Best