Web Apps

prothero at earthednet.org prothero at earthednet.org
Sat Feb 22 16:58:33 EST 2014

A nice enhancement would be for a LC plug-in that would translate a stack interface to one that would look the same on the web, using css, perhaps javascript too.

It's beyond what I would want to take on, given my minimal css and javascript expertise, but I'd pay some bucks for a plug-in that helped me create nice web interfaces using the livecode server.

Bill
William Prothero
http://es.earthednet.org