fields that continue being editable in edit tool mode

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sat Feb 22 16:50:54 EST 2014

Richard,

If I set the cantSelect of a field to true, I can click in it and the
text cursor will start blinking, but I can't type in it (on Windows). Is
this what you are seeing? If you set the cantSelect of the field to
false, it should be editable with the pointer tool again.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com