fields that continue being editable in edit tool mode

Dr. Hawkins dochawk at gmail.com
Sat Feb 22 15:58:30 EST 2014

I had problems with this a while back, and now it's happening again.

I have fields that decide that they're still live in edit mode, and can't
be selected.
When the cursor enters them, it changes to a text tool.

I can't see any properties set differently in the inspectors for these.

Last time, I solved it by deleting and replacing them, but now there are
enough custom properties set, as well as attention to depth order, that it
would be a large amount of work to do so.
--
Dr. Richard E. Hawkins, Esq.
(702) 508-8462