[ANN] Installer Maker 1.8.3

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Fri Feb 21 20:38:03 EST 2014

Hi,

A new version of the Installer Maker Plug-in for LiveCode is now
available. This version, 1.8.3, fixes a few minor problems and enhances
compatibility with LiveCode 6.6.1.

This update applies to the plug-in for the commercial version of
LiveCode only and not to the standalone version.

You can download the plug-in at http://qery.us/44d

Contact me off-list if you if you have any comments.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com