Ugly stack filename problem after Save as!

Phil Jimmieson phil at liverpool.ac.uk
Fri Feb 21 02:55:42 EST 2014

I've seen an issue in Mavericks Finder where a file you've selected, will sometimes stay selected when you mouse down and then try and drag a different file (even though the two files may be in completely different folders) - as though you'd held down shift or cmd. The result when that happens is that you get both files dragged across.