Web Apps

Nakia Brewer Nakia.Brewer at westrac.com.au
Thu Feb 20 21:49:19 EST 2014

Sorry, appears I was a little vague.
I wasn't attempting to write a list of technical requirements however.

The reason I currently user Perfect Forms is it allows me to easily create a web apps that has a linked workflow associated to it.
Allows me to define conditions and the likes so I know where the emails are to be sent etc based upon values on how the form/s are filled out.

Things such as drag and drop interfaces suit my capability set currently, having no experience with web technologies.

In terms of technical abilities here are some that would be great
- Drag and Drop interface builder
- Programming Syntax that isn't too much more complicated that LiveCode
- Ability to communicate with other web services (REST API) would be great
- Strong Email Notification system including (Reminders, HTML email, Attachments)
- Some sort of report building interface would be great
- Needs to be able to be hosted on a Cloud