Web Apps

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Thu Feb 20 21:35:29 EST 2014

Nakia,

What I understand from your e-mail is:
- you need to fill out web forms
- you need to send e-mails

What other _technical_ requirements do you have? Automate paper
processes and begin a workflow aren't really items that belong in a list
of technical requirements.

So far, you give me the impression that a simple PHP script will do the job.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com