set the textStyle["box"] of word x of line y to true is very fast

BNig bernd.niggemann at uni-wh.de
Thu Feb 20 19:20:57 EST 2014

Hi,

although I initially thought that
>> "set the textStyle["empty"]" throws an error. I think it should be
>> allowed.

I agree with Richard and Peter.
The array notation is for setting textStyles on top of other textStyles, not
replacing textStyles as the older version does.
So it is for specific textStyles to be set (true) or unset (false) without
changing any other posssble textStyles.
That purpose of the array notation would be defied by "plain" or "false".

I still have to get used to the intricacies of both versions.

Kind regards
Bernd