[OT] Paul Elio could change the world of transportation

Roger Eller roger.e.eller at sealedair.com
Thu Feb 20 02:47:59 CET 2014

I drive to work every day, alone; and it really is such a drag, and a huge
waste of fuel.  Sometime in 2015, that is going to change for me, and for
at least 10,000 other people.

Why am I sharing this here?  Well, we are a different breed of developers,
not blindly following the mainstream.  So I thought maybe at least some of
you might get behind another revolution.  And there's the tie in.  Be
different, turn some heads, have some fun, and save money on your commute
to work.  Then continue having fun with LiveCode.

Check out the new American Revolution:

~Roger