how to restore my Mac?

HO Mike Frampton mike at hoburne.com
Wed Feb 19 09:04:40 EST 2014

Hi Tiemo,

I'm not sure if this will help but..
Under Utilities -> Disk Utility there are buttons for "Verify Disk Permissions" and "Repair Disk Permissions".

Might be of use.
Mike

Mike Frampton MIAP

Manager of Network Systems

Tel: 01425 277661

Email: mike at hoburne.com

Web: www.hoburne.com

This message and any attachments may contain information which is legally
privileged and/or confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any unauthorised disclosure, copying, distribution or use
of this information is strictly prohibited. The Hoburne Group does not accept
legal responsibility for the contents of this message. Any views or opinions
presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those
of the Hoburne Group unless otherwise specifically
stated

Hoburne Ltd. is a limited company registered in England and Wales. Registered
number: 1102096. Registered office: 261 Lymington Road, Highcliffe,
Christchurch, Dorset, BH23 5EE, United Kingdom.