Setting the textStyle of content of custom properties

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Tue Feb 18 21:15:27 EST 2014

<uurp> sorry too many beer. I forgot to tell you what to do with the styled text once you put the text into a field and set the styledText to that. Put the htmlText of the field into your property. You might be able to use rtfText as well, but you can do wonderful things with htmlText like embed icons and such. Try it with a dialog sometime!

Bob