Setting the textStyle of content of custom properties

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Tue Feb 18 21:12:23 EST 2014

I don’t think you can set the properties of a property like that. Also, I was under the impression that styledText is a field property and not one that belonged to a button. In fact the dictionary says, "set the styledText of field to styledArray” indicating that it can only be used with a field.

Bob