Setting the textStyle of content of custom properties

Charles Szasz cszasz at me.com
Tue Feb 18 20:50:59 EST 2014

Hi Craig,

Thanks for responding to my request for help! I would have emailed you earlier but my work has kept me away from coding. I tried the following:

set the styledText of customProperties["uMyLabel"] of button "check1ps" to “bold"

But that doesn’t not work. I have a six words in a custom property for button "check1ps”.  I am trying to set the text in the custom property to bold because I have other buttons that also have custom properties which are not bold.  I want to manipulate the text of the custom properties so that only a select button will appear bold in a field.

Can you tell me what I am doing wrong?

Thanks!

Charles Szasz
cszasz at mac.com