Page Turner

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Tue Feb 18 11:43:03 EST 2014

What I would REALLY like is a way to slide from one card to the next on
mobile, but have the slide follow my finger, so that if I start to slide,
but stop, the slide stops, at least until I start moving again, and if I
remove my finger, I can decide, based on how far I've slid, whether to
continue the transition, or reverse it.