Best Practice for Library Stacks

enderNafi endernafi at keehuna.com
Mon Feb 17 19:44:30 EST 2014

Bob Sneidar-2 wrote
>>Now, I’m sure it’s just an example, and you aren’t really using a one line
function called calcSum. Are you?? :-)

>>Bob

:))
No, Bob, of course not :)
It's 5062 lines of code.

Following many advices in this thread; I've rearranged my code to benefit
from backscripts.
It's very convenient, I wonder why I didn't use it before.

Now, I have an extra library card in my mainstack; no substacks.
That card's buttons contain my lib scripts which are separated by their
focus:
- kafesNet which deals with server thingy, updates, http requests
- kafesZip which extracts or creates zip's
- kafesMath which has math functions, trigonometry, etc.
- kafesLayout which is my own geometry manager
and so on...

Everything works fine; so far so good...

Best,

~ Ender

-----