Best Practice for Library Stacks - Found word(s) list error in the Text body

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Mon Feb 17 19:25:10 EST 2014

Not the way you are doing it. Only the STACK script is in the message path. Not every script of every object IN the stack!

That being said, you could certainly insert the script of every card of the library stack, but that might be messy. An alternative might be to put all the handlers in the stack script, then name the handlers in such a way as they would sort in groups. All your math functions could start with calc. All your information handlers could begin with info, and so on.

Now, I’m sure it’s just an example, and you aren’t really using a one line function called calcSum. Are you?? :-)

Bob