on returnInField - Next fld - Up - Down

Nakia Brewer Nakia.Brewer at westrac.com.au
Sun Feb 16 18:49:55 EST 2014

I was too looking at this sometime ago and thought it would be a good external to make.
Sure it could be done out of pure LC but as native iOS objects sit on the layer above the LC objects it didn't work out too well when I tried it.

http://www.randomsequence.com/articles/adding-a-toolbar-with-next-previous-above-uitextfield-keyboard-iphone/