Crowd Funding Enhancements

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Sun Feb 16 15:18:35 EST 2014

Another:
When I'm in a script, and I select a handler/function and pick "Go To
Definition", I'd like to be able to have a "go back", like in a browser,
that takes me back to where I was in the script I just left.  If the code
is in a different script it's not a big deal, because a different tab
opens, but if it is a different part of the same script, it's a problem.