Problems with delete stack

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Fri Feb 14 13:25:15 EST 2014

After inserting some put statements at various points in my code, it's
clear that nothing in my script is being executed after the delete stack
command when run normally.  When run by stepping through the code in debug,
everything works.

I have also found that locking messages before the delete stack and
unlocking them after the open command makes things work correctly, but
that's not really a viable option since it stops any (pre)open handlers
executing on open.

Can anyone provide any insight into this very strange situation?

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>