[ANN] MobGUI V1.22 and SVG icon files

Ender Nafi Elekcioglu endernafi at keehuna.com
Fri Feb 14 09:25:44 EST 2014

Why not?
It’ll be a nice add-on and definitely give a different depth feel.

Maybe you can update MobGüi with these features.
Giving an option for sound click
and another option for Rotating the images or Keeping them faced towards user -as it is now-.

Won’t be easy, though; keeping the overall effect smooth will be hardest part, I guess.
Even adding sounds slowed the carousel down and made it jumpy on the iPod 4 {my weakest test device}.

Best,

~ Ender