[ANN] MobGUI V1.22 and SVG icon files

Ender Nafi Elekcioglu endernafi at keehuna.com
Fri Feb 14 08:25:10 EST 2014

I want to barge in here and say that I’ve added click sounds to it as seen in picker wheel of iOS.
http://forums.runrev.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=14747#p96514

Hope I didn’t cross any lines, here.

John,
I didn’t get your permission beforehand;
so if you wish, I can remove that post immediately.

By the way, I've marked my additions with my name in order to prevent any confusion.
If any problem occurs, first remove or comment out my additions.
I haven't done any change or removal to the original code.

Best,

~ Ender