Mobile: go stack X in window of stack Y with visual effect

Klaus major-k klaus at major-k.de
Fri Feb 14 07:57:58 EST 2014

Hi friends,

1. I have a stack "stack1" and a substack "stack2"
2. "stack1" only has one button
3. When I use this in the button script:

on mouseUp
   lock screen for visual effect
   go stack "stack2" in window of stack "stack1"
   unlock screen with visual effect push left very fast
end mouseUp

it works fine in the IDE but strange things happen in the iOS simulator.

-> Visual effect takes place and goes to "stack2"
-> But then immeditately "stack1" appears again and
-> the (only) button is still highlighted (!?) and the app "hangs" :-(

According to the dictionary this should also work on the mobile platform.

Any ideas before I bug report this? Thanks!

Best

Klaus

--
Klaus Major