[ANN] MobGUI V1.22 and SVG icon files

John Craig john at splash21.com
Fri Feb 14 05:37:06 EST 2014

Hi, Ender - sorry for the confusion.  Yes, V1.22 is available to
download with the carousel control.  The old plugin had an unlimited
free trial to let you evaluate it - so you never had to buy a license
unless it met your needs.  Since the new plugin isn't password
protected, it never had a free trial - until recently!  The trial
version is a chopped down version to try and give a feel of how the
plugin works.  I tagged the version number onto the trial just to
reference which version it was created from - I'll add some text to the
downloads to explain things better.  If you want to test the carousel,
it's already available from here;

http://forums.runrev.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=14747

It's the same carousel, so hopefully the demo stack will allow you to
judge if it will work for your needs!

--- You wrote ---
 > But that carousel control is game changer :)
 > It looks awesome.

Thanks - it's great to see something received warmly - hopefully it will
live up to expectations!!

John.