Problems with delete stack

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Thu Feb 13 12:29:20 EST 2014

On 2/13/14, 11:17 AM, Peter Haworth wrote:
> I set destroyStack to true immediately before the delete stack command.
> Although according to the dictionary, delete stack removes a stack from
> memory if it's a main stack.

The "delete stack" command should remove it from memory regardless of
the destroystack setting. I do that all the time from the message box.

But the stack won't go away if there are any pending processes. Pending
messages, open drivers (that's for apps usually,) handlers still
running, or any other process still in progress will abort the closure.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com